What's new

I Love Kava Friday The best, and I mean BEST thing about a Thursday...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Is realizing it's Friday.

We did it kava lovers, another week down and here we go into the weekend. Being honest, I plan on doing as little as possible. I may make a few more of these Karuna Kava pouches disappear for sure.

Have an awesome weekend, and stay rooted!

Bula!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Make em disappear during our kava circles! Bula.

I have my intention to do as much as possible this weekend. Especially at my job. I got a hundred bamboo sticks of different thickness and length, some are four feet and some are six. I got 2,000feet of twine, and I plan on making a fence with all this to keep the deer off my tomatoes. Everybody asks me if deer are a problem in my garden...YEAH!? They eat every single tomato if they get the chance. So I'll consider making a ring of salt and scorpion peppers around the garden as well. Should help with slugs. Slugs are great for the ecosystem, they will feast on my leaves until they look like swiss cheese however.

Hope to hear from you @fait and @kastom_lif

How are you all? I am having some Vanuatu kava this morning! It's breakfast.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My evening's going to be busy. Not sure how much kava I'll have made up but I'll try to squeeze some in. I'm also thinking about tea...

nashfire

Stay Rooted
I just found an empty Karuna Kava pouch in my bag :cry:, must get more soon! So tasty! Big Friday Bula! ::kavaleaf::::happyshell::

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I have the day off but work the weekend so I'm having a very relaxing Friday. Drinking some Fiji Vanua Vanuatu right now. Going to have to do a batch of frozen makas later this afternoon, followed by more shelling of the Vanuatu tonight.

Have a good weekend everybody!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Whew! It has been a busy week at work! We are talking 12 hour days all week this week, and it has finally come to a stop. There are benefits to work from home, but the bad news you have less off hours since you don't have to travel to the office much. I'll be enjoying some KWK Vanuatu Borogu this afternoon. In fact, I've already made up a batch. I'll be working on setting up my son's pool tomorrow, but this afternoon I'm relaxing.

Have a great weekend everyone!