What's new

"The Ultimate Kava Resource" - Anyone know them?

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, lots of guys disappear, worry us to death, and then return. Hope he is one of those. Man that Web Page is nicely done. I'm bookmarking it.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
there're some conspiracy theorist in obscure crevices around the net who believe Deleted User and Infraredz are one and the same

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Anyone seen or heard from @infraredz ??? I'm really missing him. Hope he is ok....
Ya, I miss him too. I know he had some girl problems, but that's the last I have seen of him. Hell I was Missing you, @HeadHodge , and @Monkava'd , the last week or so. Thought you disappeared on us. Glad your back. Freaky Friday, isn't the same without you. I mean, in both your absence, the forums have been dead as hell. Need you guys around. Your my partners in crime. Come on Hedgie, give me a funny smiley???? much Love. Roaddog....

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Actually every single user on this forum other than you @ObiNouekFoNobl is actually just another username I made up. I'm actually everyone on the forum, and none of this is real.
The matrix has you. Take the red pill.

:woot:
I really am Prince Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh. Much like the current American President who was born in Hawaii but who conspiracy theorists say was born in Kenya, I was born on the Island of Tanna. I am the son of the great volcano Yasur. I yearn to return to Tanna, and one day I will. I am he who maketh the kava flow, and the kava must flow!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Or, am I really @ObiNouekFoNobl , but using a catfish account, named Roaddog. Hum could be. Hell maybe I am not even me, or here at all. Maybe I am just a figment of my imagination??? Or better yet, maybe I am just a figment of @Kapmcrunk s imagination. Is that even possible??? Much Love Roaddog....