What's new

Theory

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
I returned to kava after about 6 weeks or so without it. I had first started taking kava when quitting K@ after one year daily use in may. Kava was always enjoyable but I would get some negative effects:: irritability, come down from it quick. Well, i had a bottle of kwks fresh green bottled kava. I had these kwk bottles before but it never felt like this. I just layed there and it was as spiritual as its ever been. I just layed there. Zero interest in looking at my phone or turn on the tv. I figure the further i’m out of the K@ addiction the better kava gets. Even with liquor the farther you space kava from it the more desirable the effects. I think it’s important not to think you know kavas true effects until you dont use it along with other substances (especially if it started as alternative to K@, prescript benzo addiction)(Medical mj, liquor, caffeine) due to its subtle euphoria i think most things take away from the experience. Truly the best couple hours of anxiety relief I ever felt. And i have been krunk many times prior on higher dosages than last nights kava sesh)