What's new

Those edgy experiences

Bert07

Me like da kava
Ever have those restless experiences where you're rooted enough and can't find something enjoyable to do? Like you can't enjoy something without getting agitated for whatever reason, besides doing nothing? I find this much more prevalent among the body kavas than the heady ones. I think from now on I'm sticking to mixing heavy with heady if I feel like doing something. I get the best experiences with a mix. How about you?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I think the fact that you are looking for experiences to enjoy on kava helps create the restlessness.
Give in and do nothing, that's what kava wants you to do. I can get a similar feeling sometimes and when I finally stop, turn lights off and just lay back in the dark, the peace flows over me....and then I accidentally doze off. :sleep: ::ricky::

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
I think the fact that you are looking for experiences to enjoy on kava helps create the restlessness.
Give in and do nothing, that's what kava wants you to do. I can get a similar feeling sometimes and when I finally stop, turn lights off and just lay back in the dark, the peace flows over me....and then I accidentally doze off. :sleep: ::ricky::
From my first experiences with the stuff, I can second this! I didn't feel too too much after some Koniak, but as I laid in bed and rested in a little dark room (not too dark...) bam. It just hit me! And wow, I felt so relaxed and my legs were going a little numb and I had the best sleep ever in quite a long time.

Bert07

Me like da kava
I guess I'm used to always doing something. I'll give it a try next time this happens.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Yea, this happened to me when I did stone. You just got to give in to what the kava wants when this happens.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I felt a little edgy with Papa Kea last night---my first try with it. I'm going to try it again tonight and hope to write a review if the Papa Kea allows.

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
I also love a good mix of kava so I don't get like that. Usually mahakea and boroguru gets me feeling just right.