What's new

Time with Kava.

Tried out a new Kava last night. Kinda found myself sitting outside enjoying the sunset and taking some time to enjoy nature. Man, it was so nice to feel the effects and actually be aware of what it was actually doing. I've been drinking my Kava while reading, watching movies, or gaming. And, I think I'm going to make it a point to go outside and chill when trying out new Kava's and drinking the first shells in general. It was so nice to just be with it and chill.
Happy shells to you.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Thats what I do every evening - start drinking in the garden about an hour before dark and do odd easy gardening jobs like leaf raking or seedling planting, stare at things, mess around with dog, check the aesthetics of the garden and make plans to put new trees in or take old ones out (which never happens), watch tree ants building their nests, etc. Before you know it 4 hours has passed and the bowl is empty. Maybe someone could make it into a video game for when it rains?

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
That is my favorite and i miss it so much. LIke many substances i feel kava is so dependent on the setting and vibe where it is consumed. Outside on a warm evening with no distraction (maybe some music on or guitar laying around) is the best way to drink it IMO... Where I live it has been a brutally long and snowy winter and spring seems to be staying the course (cooler, rainy, windy)....Can't wait for my first porch sesh but way things are going it could be June... Time to move to Hawaii :)