What's new

I Love Kava Friday Today.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's going to be 66 here today and tomorrow, cloudy unfortunately but i'll take it...

Kava out for delivery. :)

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Another week just about over. I hope everyone has a great, and relaxing weekend. It looks like spring might be here a bit early for many of us. Enjoy the warmer weather :)

Bula!
Yes, cloudy here but much warmer than it has been! My "usual" is melomelo but I am thinkng of switching it up for TKR Tongan for a bit of an upbeat afternoon before a very relaxing evening (and it tastes good too!). It's not often that I get a weekend completely off, including Friday and Monday!! Let's celebrate! Bula!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My Mahakea instant isn't in until tomorrow. I've heard nothing but great things about Mahakea! At least today is payday...

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Happy Friday!! Drinking Moi Instant + KWK concentrate for the next few days then Monday I check in for more spine surgery. :arghh:
Wish me luck.

Bula
::hugsmiley:: ::chugger::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Happy Friday!! Drinking Moi Instant + KWK concentrate for the next few days then Monday I check in for more spine surgery. :arghh:
Wish me luck.

Bula
::hugsmiley:: ::chugger::
Much respect, and I wish you the best of luck. I know you've been dealing with that for a good LONG time now.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Crashed as soon as I got home last night, but about to make myself some 11 Year Waka micronized from BKH. A new fav!