What's new

True Kava is seeking kava samples for testing

Kimmer

Patently irritable
We're looking mainly for current samples from non-certified vendors on the web. Previously certified vendors are listed here: http://www.truekava.com/vendors.html.
If you have samples to submit, let me know and I can give you the address--all it takes is 1/4 cup!!
If you have any questions, just ask.
Here is more background on True Kava and the testing that Deleted User is performing for us --
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/a-brief-history-of-t-k-group-labs-and-a-request.4632/#post-52107

(sorry that my recruiting posts are almost as boring as my reviews--must need more kava!!)

Thanks all

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Good to know, thanks. And if anyone runs across obscure sellers online, let me know and I'll order some up.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hey @Kimmer, please remind people to include their KavaForums user name with their sample, so that Deleted User knows who to contact about the results..

(Wait, I just reminded them for you..)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Due to the nature of processing all samples must be at least 1/4 cup and properly packed hard in a non lubed condom prior to shipping.
Resist the urge to swallow the condom. Then you will have to take a trip to Deleted User's music store, and say, "Hello, Deleted User, I have a sample for you. Can I use your bathroom?" (There is a feed of accordion music playing in the bathroom)

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I would do that too. I'm sending a bunch of samples tomorrow. I'll work up a spreadsheet on Google docs and post a link. From there I'll start searching for kava vendors and add them to the list--we can check them off as we go

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
That seems to be the most efficient way to proceed. I would gladly purchase kavas and send them your way. How much is a 1/4 cup of kava ? I've been sending an ounce usually for mine and Deleted User hasn't seemed to have an issue processing it. So I assume that's a good amount ?