What's new

two thousand zero zero party over Oops out of time So tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sorry I have not been around as much @HeadHodge , getting ready for a vacation thing. Its actually a hippy festival, so Ill be gone the 2nd, through the 6th. Much love. Roaddog....

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Sorry I have not been around as much @HeadHodge , getting ready for a vacation thing. Its actually a hippy festival, so Ill be gone the 2nd, through the 6th. Much love. Roaddog....
Don't worry be happy! :woot:
200-5.gif

Okay I know you're not really sad but it's the weekend, things are looking ul for me and you yourself have a vacation coming up.....lest we forget it's Fra-saturday......Fraturday. ::awesomesmiles::
tumblr_lq4y07z19c1qla727o1_400.gif

Doctor Wu

Kava Explorer
Sorry about that, I was busy over the weekend and forgot to check in here. Thanks GHK and KavaForums! :D

Hodge is correct, I had the Steely Dan song in mind when picking the name. Thanks again!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hay Dr. Hu, since your a doctor I thought I might ask you this, it hurts when I drink Tudei kava, what should I do????:LOL::D;) Do you think this is a serious thing or should I go to Vanuatu and get a cup of Noble kava???? Would that cure me??? Oh wait, what if I just stop drinking the Tudei kava would that help????:LOL::LOL:
For all the Tudei lovers or lover, I don't know how many of you are out there but this is not a debate, just a joke so lets all laugh today. :LOL::LOL:(y)
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, here is what the Dr. Wu told me to tell you. First off, if it hurts when you do dat, then don't do dat. Also, when he said that you drink too much kava, you said you wanted a second opinion ... then he said, "You're Ugly too". :ROFLMAO:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet. You should probably ponder the issue with a few shells of Noble. Sounds like a good plan!
That is a great plan and I will follow the Dr's instructions, (y) But I will wait till I am done filling your order of free farm fresh Hawaiian Kava. We all know what happens if I fill the orders after I drink the kava. :wacky:
Aloha.

Chris

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet. You should probably ponder the issue with a few shells of Noble. Sounds like a good plan!
I can tell by this statement. This one has done a little homework, about Kava, also has a sense of Humor. He may fit in nice around here. Much love. Roaddog...

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
I thought love was only true in fairy tales...then I found Kava! Im a believer I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well I finished off my bag of Mahakea micro, tonight. I did 6 Tablespoons, so I feel the love there @Kava_newbie . But My micro supply is know gone. I guess that's good news for Chris, @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava . So anyway, I really like Awa Mahakea, so I ordered 2 pounds of the medium grind this time. I liked the micro, so I bet Ill like the medium grind. I have not been disappointed yet, with anything from GHK. Although the Boroguru, seems to be the most mild, that I have tried yes. But yes, I love my kava time. Much love. Roaddog....