What's new

Uhhhh, whoops?

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
So I kept reading about guys having a few shells in the afternoon, and since I've always had kava late at night, I wanted to try some during the day. I decided to hold off on lunch for a little bit and I had 11 year waka in the car (which I never felt really did much for me, oddly enough). I took 2.5 tablespoons mixed in cranberry juice and relaxed for 15 minutes before walking over to a take out place next door and -- woah.

Turns out, this stuff is really killer and I either hadn't taken enough or hadn't taken it on such an empty stomach before. The pressure in my head built up, my vision slowed, and I felt really, really peaceful. The morning was hectic with random issues floating around stressing the hell out of me, and this stuff really kicked some ass. The only problem was that it kicked TOO much ass! I went to a meeting right after my lunch hour and realized there was no way I could work like that, so I ended up downing a Dr. Pepper to try and get the caffeine to wake my body up a little bit. Luckily that and some food got the krunk out of me after ~2 hours, because I was flat out wobbly in the head.

Moral of the story - don't get too krunked on the job, friends. It's fun and terrifying all at the same time.

..now time for some Mo'i