What's new

Vula Waka today.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
after trying a tsp of all 3 micro kavas in my possession yesterday. Spaced over about 6 hours.
I decided today to settle on just one. The Vula Waka micro by KWK.

With hindsight I started too early.
In my defence I do want to see what works in daytime anxiety causing situations. But in any event I will
Now leave it at least till after the school run. As I was constantly needing to pee. Which doesn't bode well for flying
Or Disney world lol.

My first tsp with waster and almond milk was at 2 pm. The 4pm, 6 and now 8 pm.
What has dawned on me this time round is that I'm pestered to bits by my wife and kid. Driving them home, station pick up, driving to slimming world.
Opening the garage for his bikes, making both dinner. Preparing fruit. In future on a normal day I'm not going to start until I'm cooking dinner.

However, I was able to function, but got increasingly tired. It's 8.41 pm and I've gone to bed. It's the only way I will get some peace to enjoy the kava chill.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
after trying a tsp of all 3 micro kavas in my possession yesterday. Spaced over about 6 hours.
I decided today to settle on just one. The Vula Waka micro by KWK.

With hindsight I started too early.
In my defence I do want to see what works in daytime anxiety causing situations. But in any event I will
Now leave it at least till after the school run. As I was constantly needing to pee. Which doesn't bode well for flying
Or Disney world lol.

My first tsp with waster and almond milk was at 2 pm. The 4pm, 6 and now 8 pm.
What has dawned on me this time round is that I'm pestered to bits by my wife and kid. Driving them home, station pick up, driving to slimming world.
Opening the garage for his bikes, making both dinner. Preparing fruit. In future on a normal day I'm not going to start until I'm cooking dinner.

However, I was able to function, but got increasingly tired. It's 8.41 pm and I've gone to bed. It's the only way I will get some peace to enjoy the kava chill.
Yep, that's a more sedative one.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Well that was lovely. First time I've slept before midnight in about 6 months and slept right through until 7.30. Early on in the evening when I was cooking I was dancing about like a drunk listening to music, which I often do with a bottle of wine on weekends. Later on I was tired and getting a bit grumpy from being pestered. Which I often do with wine at the weekend lol. However sleep was great and relaxed this morning. The wine would have been quite opposite to that