What's new

Welcome

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
This thread reminds me of the movie Notting Hill. The following dialog between William
and his goofy Welsh room mate Spike:

Spike (eating something): "There's something wrong with this yogurt. It tastes like it's gone off!"
William: "That's because it's mayonaise."
Spike: "Oh... Right on then!" (and keeps eating)

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
To quote from The Wizard of Oz:

We wish to welcome you to piper land.
We welcome you to piperland.
Tra la la la la la la
From now on you'll be history.
You'll be hist, you'll be hist, you'll be history.
And we will glorify your name.
You will be a bust, be a bust, be a bust
In the Hall of Fame!

EQ

Atman
however all mayonnaise that was traditionally consumed with kava is strictly of the kamakaluabuayapuaqa variety
Where can I get this rare Mayonnaise?
I was thinking of opening a Kava bar, and mayonnaise sounds like a great Kava additive. Subway uses loads of mayo and they became pretty successful.
I only wish to serve the best traditional Kava preparations with the meanest Mayonnaise, giving the lightest smiles.
Do you think Mustard is a traditional additive as well?

Mayonnaise, Mustard, Kava YUUUUUMMMMMM!

Welcome to the Kava Forums!

RigidMayonaise

Kava Curious
Where can I get this rare Mayonnaise?
I was thinking of opening a Kava bar, and mayonnaise sounds like a great Kava additive. Subway uses loads of mayo and they became pretty successful.
I only wish to serve the best traditional Kava preparations with the meanest Mayonnaise, giving the lightest smiles.
Do you think Mustard is a traditional additive as well?

Mayonnaise, Mustard, Kava YUUUUUMMMMMM!

Welcome to the Kava Forums!
Now that's a Kava bar I would visit! Im yet to try mustard and kava, however my organic mayonnaise, harvested in the jungles of Péru is the perfect kava admixture in terms of palpability, I could supply your kava bar with quality organic Peruvian mayonnaise that kava drinkers would really enjoy! lol

RigidMayonaise

Kava Curious
This thread reminds me of the movie Notting Hill. The following dialog between William
and his goofy Welsh room mate Spike:

Spike (eating something): "There's something wrong with this yogurt. It tastes like it's gone off!"
William: "That's because it's mayonaise."
Spike: "Oh... Right on then!" (and keeps eating)
Now this is a movie I need to see