What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well here we are.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am waiting for more Fiji Fresh kava to arrive anytime now, while I keep on chewing on the same waka from them. I have some of those KWK cinnaMints arriving tomorrow as well, that I am looking forward to trying & adding to the arsenal.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I am waiting for more Fiji Fresh kava to arrive anytime now, while I keep on chewing on the same waka from them. I have some of those KWK cinnaMints arriving tomorrow as well, that I am looking forward to trying & adding to the arsenal.
Stil no Kelai yet? (Rhetorical, just was interested and excited for you trying that one and reporting back here sometime.)

I'm still patiently waiting for a Kava roots order of Tongan family rrserve and Choice, to UK. 6 weeks and it currently held in UK customs.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Stil no Kelai yet? (Rhetorical, just was interested and excited for you trying that one and reporting back here sometime.)
It was one of the best tasting kavas next to green kava, super potent and surprisingly sedating. A bit too much on the heady side for me but an experience nonetheless.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
It was one of the best tasting kavas next to green kava, super potent and surprisingly sedating. A bit too much on the heady side for me but an experience nonetheless.
Hi, thanks for shsring that as I was particularly intrigued to hear your impressions of the Kelai with your experience.

I like the headiness of the Kelai. I think, or figure, it has a higher relative kavain % to other Kavalactones vs other kavas.

But also very assuring to me- you commented on the sedating aspect. I noticed this too, and was too surprised given it's very euphoric, buzzy, antideptessant headiness.

Palrasul is neither as heady, or sedating. It certainly isn't all black and white, this Kava business lol!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I'm just sampling Kavafied Tonga for the first time. It's pretty smooth and palatable. Seems quite strong as well. Plenty left still before I can really get a feel.