What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well, here ya have it

gaia.tree

Kava Curious
I'll be hitting GHK Hanakapi and Papa Ele Ele as soon as that Chinese buffet dinner is far enough down the path!

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
I'll be hitting GHK Hanakapi and Papa Ele Ele as soon as that Chinese buffet dinner is far enough down the path!
That sounds like a gut bomb waiting to happen. ::awesomesmiles::

My strainer broke, had to resort to other methods.
Other methods are proving to work just wonderfully.

gaia.tree

Kava Curious
That sounds like a gut bomb waiting to happen. ::awesomesmiles::

My strainer broke, had to resort to other methods.
Other methods are proving to work just wonderfully.
I almost ran home and slammed some shells before the buffet! Glad I didn't do that . Coming up on that blessed 4 hour mark now though. It's turtle time!

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
I think everyone's had a crazy week due to the full moon. I work with the mentally ill/disabled and i can always tell when it's a full moon without checking

theGrogfather

I think everyone's had a crazy week due to the full moon. I work with the mentally ill/disabled and i can always tell when it's a full moon without checking
Interesting. I've heard theories about full moon phenomenon but haven't really ever looked into it

Last edited:

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
Interesting. I've heard theories about full moon phenomenon but haven't really ever looked into it
My mom is a police dispatcher and they have like a 30-40% influx of calls during a full moon and a larger percentage of them are violent crimes no matter what day of the weekl it is instead of being mostly isolated to Friday and Saturday

theGrogfather

My mom is a police dispatcher and they have like a 30-40% influx of calls during a full moon and a larger percentage of them are violent crimes no matter what day of the weekl it is instead of being mostly isolated to Friday and Saturday
I'll have to pay more attention during the next one