What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well well well

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Yessssss........FFFFriday.........I've got a pound of Melo Melo inbound, gettin' stoked, Bula to the Forum!

Cheers!

RG902

Kava Enthusiast
Have an awesome day and evening all! On my way home to make a fresh batch! Can’t wait :cool: ::shell::

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Yessssss........FFFFriday.........I've got a pound of Melo Melo inbound, gettin' stoked, Bula to the Forum!

Cheers!
Whoo, it's dank! Hope that's an indication of it's potency...better cut this mix with some more water!

Kavacus the Gaggingo_Oo_Oo_O

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
T shirts should have pockets for Old Man spectacles, notebook and pen! Kindly requested....

Cheers,

KtH

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Guys and girls, I just want to say first and foremost that I truly am sorry if my my out-of-place Trump comment in the other forum recently for those of you who saw it, caused offence or annoyance.

Thank you again @Kapmcrunk for your gentle but straightfirward sensitivity and guidance, always.

Aaaaanyway lol! KAVA FRIDAY! This week, I tried some new kavas from Kava Depot:

Kadavu Waka, and Solomon Gold Headhunter.

Plus some instant ceremonial I tried before but found a bit heavy for my first ever experience of the herb last year.

The Kadavu- wow, I swear that unless it's just me at the moment or some other Factor is easily the most potent kava I have personally tried to date.

So strong, but in a very dreamy and hypnotic sense.
Headhunter very strong too, just lighter.

The Kava Depot Instant is easily the most Potent instant kava I have personally tried and have the option of actually buying.

I am partly amazed that I have not heard much more speak of this particular vendors products, which is the only strike me as being of immaculate potency and high-quality as well being fully organic too.

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Oh yeah damn it- MY Friday. One 15 gram Aluball before my accupuncture and massage treatment at 2 p.m. this afternoon.

Then a 15 grams of the heavy, fijiann Kadavu early mid evening.

Finally, 15 grams TheKavaRoots Tongan Choice- which went down extremely well mentally and was not too mentally buzzy at all whereas the family reserve is much more so currently.

Then, hours later I could not resist an 8.5 g top up of the ceremonial instant.

Just wanted to share that anyway because they potency and effectiveness of these particular Kavas has really blown me away this week lol!

Hope everybody is ok out there and have a pleasant weekend all of you.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
BULA
Hot Hawaiian Nene with honey from the same farm! Whoo, a great sipping kava to gear in for a riveting game of Solitaire. Ahhhhhh. My weekend begins.