What's new

I Love Kava Friday We've arrived.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
He was a major influence on my desire to travel anywhere and eat anything.
I'm pretty sure this pic is somewhere in our celebs drinking kava thread too.
His Modena episode (No reservations S8 E14) Driving around in that red Ferrari. One of my favorite episodes. Really going to miss that man. He made it feel like you were there, and always introduced a human element that made it all feel personal.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I have been all excited to see his West Virginia episode especially because I heard he used three of Tyler Childers songs in that episode.
RIP, shells up and raised for Mr. Bourdain.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
He was a major influence on my desire to travel anywhere and eat anything.
I'm pretty sure this pic is somewhere in our celebs drinking kava thread too.
I always wanted to see the "behind the scenes" when the cameras were not rolling and the drinking really began. It sounded like there was no way you could have a bad time with him around.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Bula all. As its Friday im having a bit extra. Had one desert spoon of medium supreme at midday. And have had two more now.
Time is 8pm here. The wife has had a hectic work week and very stressed. Kava helps me ride her storms lol.

She wont touch kava im afraid. She thrives on stress and aggro, im the opposite.

I Mention dessert spoons beciase i noticed that tsblespoons are much bigger, and i dont use those for measuring and eating. Just For serving food to a plate.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Losinh Bourdain is a bit rough for me. Only person that has ever made me want to travel and see the world. Loved his writing and as someone eho has wormed in kitchens, his books truly spoke to you. Suicide is always a rough one this is the hardest for me since Robin Williams. Not that it mstterm because I am just some prick on a forum, but hey man love yourselves and one another.
Time to 11 year waka my brain into Oblivion.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Losing Bourdain is a bit rough for me. Only person that has ever made me want to travel and see the world. Loved his writing and as someone eho has wormed in kitchens, his books truly spoke to you. Suicide is always a rough one this is the hardest for me since Robin Williams. Not that it matters because I am just some prick on a forum, but hey man love yourselves and one another.
Time to 11 year waka my brain into Oblivion.
Yeah, well you're our prick on our forums. :)

This is a tough one, man. It really shows that this can effect literally anyone. It just hurts.