What's new

What does your kava stash look like?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
@HeadHodge Sorry about that I had to fill some kava orders, I see that you need some too. :LOL:
SOS
HURRY
NEED
MORE
KAVA
SOS
That was too easy. Where did you learn the code? This is a good way for me to secretly tell people what my next kava release will be. (y)
I wonder how many others here know Morse code?
Thanks for the message, it has been a while since I used code, I used to copy 55 words per min. :D
Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
This comes rather late but should be worthwhile so let's have some fun before the file I worked on is posted; relating to the old western talk; that I'd had going on a couple days ago. :)
Also it does not matter who decodes the message whether it be Headhodge, Chris or anyone else for that matter.
.---- --- .-.. -.. .-- . ... - . .-. -. --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . .--. --- ... - . -.. .- - .- - .. -- . ..- -. - .. .-.. - .... . -.-- .-. . .- .-.. .-.. .- -. ... .-- . .-. . -.. -... ..- - ..-. .. .-. ... - - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . - .... .. ... -- . ... ... .- --. .

D

Deleted User01

Headhodge, don't say those things in front of the Kiddies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Small timer? I'd love to know what a Big timer would be considered. Lord have mercy, look at all that beautiful root.

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
Is there an approved storage standard for Kava here on Kava Forums? I mean, I realize we're talking about aesthetics in this thread, but I've been wondering about keeping it fresh. I've just been putting mine in zip lock freezer bags and putting it in the cupboard where I keep coffee and tea. Is refrigeration a good idea?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Keep it in a dark dry place basically. The stuff holds up to a remarkable amount of abuse. I've never had it last long enough to even consider refridgerating it.