What's new

What else to take in addition to my kava?

Hello. I use micronized instant Kava every day and sometimes twice per day. It calms me down and works great. But I am looking for suggestions in what I can take in addition to Kava? I have a very short temper (might be related to my adhd). In any case, kava does NOT curb my short temper unfortunately. Does anyone take anything else? I have heard that skullcap might work, any suggestions? I really need some help here. I was also looking into kanna maybe? I didn't know if that was a good thing to take when already taking kava however. There are so many herbs and supplements out there I don't know what to try and maybe somebody else has tried something that really works for them. Thanks for any input. -- Angie

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello. I use micronized instant Kava every day and sometimes twice per day. It calms me down and works great. But I am looking for suggestions in what I can take in addition to Kava? I have a very short temper (might be related to my adhd). In any case, kava does NOT curb my short temper unfortunately. Does anyone take anything else? I have heard that skullcap might work, any suggestions? I really need some help here. I was also looking into kanna maybe? I didn't know if that was a good thing to take when already taking kava however. There are so many herbs and supplements out there I don't know what to try and maybe somebody else has tried something that really works for them. Thanks for any input. -- Angie
Hi and welcome to kf, I'm not sure I have the answers you're looking for but @Mrbinx69 might. :)