What's new

What is the Best kava on Amazon?

N

Noname

I want a kava that heavy as fuck on the mind and body.. Melt into outer space spiritual experience kinda thing along with euphoria bliss and magical feelings and all that good stuff ;) you know what I mean lol.. I don't wanna sit there with a numb body and head still normal

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I want a kava that heavy as fuck on the mind and body.. Melt into outer space spiritual experience kinda thing along with euphoria bliss and magical feelings and all that good stuff ;) you know what I mean lol.. I don't wanna sit there with a numb body and head still normal
That's kind of the point of kava, awareness but relaxation, it's not meant to F you up, least not for me.

KWK, Ozia candies, Dua na Bilo are great on Amazon.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I've never tried the Aluball but Kava Supreme is very potent for the price!! Awesome sleep aid and appetite suppressant for the end of the day/bedtime.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
My favorite Kava on Amazon is the Fijian "Dua Na Bilo". It's 22.95$'s on Prime. So if you have Amazon Prime it's free shipping and you get it in 2 days. If you're interested in it go to the "Kavasseur" site and check out his review. If you do want some, order it from the link. Kavasseur gets a little $ to help him with the yearly cost of his very worthwhile site. This sh*t is GOOD and sells out quickly. The other Kavas mentioned in this tread are also really good. I've tried them all except the candy

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Get some Stone and mix it really thick. You'll probably have to gag it down, but it should hit you really hard in both body and head. Some people find stone to be really heavy, but it is really balanced for me and one of the stronger Kava's you can get.