What's new

I Love Kava Friday WHAT?! Oh that's right. FRIDAY!!

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
I'm in the US for a conference. We went to a kavabar with a collegue, first time for us (in a kavabar, not for kava). It was super super cool we enjoyed it so much, a huge kava cocktail extremelly tasty with peanutbutter and cream, and a super clean heady and relaxing effect. We played chess speaking about our life and then super well sleep, ready for the early poster session at 8am :D You don't care about my life hahaha sorry for the rambling, but I'm so amaze by this experience compared to my regular bar/drinking in conference, half dead most of the time. We return tonight with more collegues haha. I wish we had kavabars in France...

sɥɐʞɐs amazing picture! Were are you in the world? (not need to answer nor be precise, but it's seems beautiful)

Best wekend to all the kavalovers here, may the rest be with you :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm in the US for a conference. We went to a kavabar with a collegue, first time for us (in a kavabar, not for kava). It was super super cool we enjoyed it so much, a huge kava cocktail extremelly tasty with peanutbutter and cream, and a super clean heady and relaxing effect. We played chess speaking about our life and then super well sleep, ready for the early poster session at 8am :D You don't care about my life hahaha sorry for the rambling, but I'm so amaze by this experience compared to my regular bar/drinking in conference, half dead most of the time. We return tonight with more collegues haha. I wish we had kavabars in France...

sɥɐʞɐs amazing picture! Were are you in the world? (not need to answer nor be precise, but it's seems beautiful)

Best wekend to all the kavalovers here, may the rest be with you :)
I’m in Southern California, the beach in the picture is in Laguna Beach…if you’re in SoCal, I’d recommend visiting Laguna, it’s a small city, but has beautiful beaches/coves from top to bottom.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
That's right, kava lovers, we've done it yet again. We made it to that special day of the week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'll be asleep on the couch if you need me.

Bula/Malok!
We’re doing our twice a year opera (Don Giovanni) in Fort Myers, FL. Tomorrow evening we’ll be back in our chairs by our motor home drinking kelai. We’re hoping to back in our Sanibel beach home (1/2 mile away) by December.