What's new

What to choose...

Bert07

Me like da kava
In the stash, I got Solomon, Nambawan, Boroguru, and Koniak. I can't seem to make up my mind on what combo I should go with tonight as I'm not too experienced yet. I'm looking for something that synergizes nicely and complements each other well--like peas and carrots. Should it be Namba and Boro? Koniak and Namba? Maybe Solomon and Koniak?
What do you think?

infraredz

BULA!
Nambawan and Boroguru is one of my favorites but it all depends on what you want. Koniak and Boroguru would be a perfect night cap. I don't feel like Solomon's and Koniak would go very well together, but I've never tried it

Bert07

Me like da kava
Really? I would think Solomon and Koniak would be the best of both worlds type of mix. With Solomon's very heady nature and Koniak's heavy body load. Of course I can be wrong..I suppose there's only one way to find out

infraredz

BULA!
Oh no, I definitely agree but for some reason I feel like they wouldn't synergize well but that's just a "gut feeling" I have about it. Solomon's is a really delicate thing for me since it can make me pretty energized...

Bert07

Me like da kava
Decided to go with a mix of Solomon, Koniak, and Boroguru. Fantastic combo right here. It picks me up into that highly energized, cerebral effect from the Solomon and then brings me back down to a completely mellowed out, relaxed state simultaneously. Definitely potent if you drink one shell too many