What's new

I Love Kava Friday What's the #1 thing you love about kava...Friday.

D

Deleted User01

Good point @Jerome. I hit the heavy K-Juice on Fridays because I want to wake up early and be super productive on Saturday. Productive doing stuff that I like to do. It's called living life to its fullest and and you can't do that with a headache and an icebag on your head. Let's all kick Saturday in the butt and own it!

Jerome

Kava Lover
Good point @Jerome. I hit the heavy K-Juice on Fridays because I want to wake up early and be super productive on Saturday. Productive doing stuff that I like to do. It's called living life to its fullest and and you can't do that with a headache and an icebag on your head. Let's all kick Saturday in the butt and own it!
Absolutely. I do enjoy sipping alcohol till I collapse into bed... but anymore, I can't cope with the after affects. I'm getting old! And yeah, I value my weekend too much anymore.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Absolutely. I do enjoy sipping alcohol till I collapse into bed... but anymore, I can't cope with the after affects. I'm getting old! And yeah, I value my weekend too much anymore.
Indeed. I always feel like crap the day after an evening of EtOH, even if it's just a couple of beers.

I really enjoy being able to get a little or a lot krunk, and feeling great the next morning. Really, really awesome.

Reactions: EQ

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Ugh I have a kava hangover today, I feel so groggy and sleepy yawn. Damn yous kava. I think I need a nap.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I like living vicariously through all my kava friends, until I get back on my feet drinking the shell again. :)

Saw the doc yesterday and the spinal bones are starting to fuse. Three months to go but heading in a good direction. The xray looks like bone with a fuzzy Chia pet growing on it.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Good news I was able to get my insurance company to cover my operation (mostly)

So I'm sending some of my happiness your way, by buying someone $100 or less of their favorite kava.

I have a new smart phone and it has this log on feature I never seen before. It's a grid with 9 dots that you draw a line connecting one of more of the dots in a pattern you define that is your password.

It claims it provides moderate security for your phone, so for the 1st that can guess mine, I'll buy you some kava. I gave kapm the answer to independently verify.

Code:
Example:
|
|
Hint: I use more than 3 dots and none are used twice.

D

Deleted User01

That's damn good news on the insurance thing. WhooHooo! :woot: But after 2 shells and getting ready to do my third, I'm not up to puzzles. But I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are. Come'on guys ... Let's play, "Stump the Professor".

verticity

I'm interested in things
...I have a new smart phone and it has this log on feature I never seen before. It's a grid with 9 dots that you draw a line connecting one of more of the dots in a pattern you define that is your password.

It claims it provides moderate security for your phone, so for the 1st that can guess mine, I'll buy you some kava. I gave kapm the answer to independently verify.

Code:
Example:
|
|
Hint: I use more than 3 dots and none are used twice.
Code:
●   ——●——   ●
   |     |
●——   ●   ——●
|           |
●     ●     ●

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
The number one thing I like about kava Friday is that its not kava Monday.

Code:
|     /
|       |

Last edited: