What's new

Where are all the micronized kavas?

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I do realize that processing micronized is labor intensive, but is there too little demand or just too little time? I was heartbroken when the Micro Boronguru (sp?) went away and while I've accepted that there may never be a comparable replacement, I do wish there were a couple more options now and again. I haven't had Mahakea in I can't remember how long and the Ikaika was the closest potency-wise to the Boronguru, and it's also been out of stock for a long time. This is all made that much more painful by the slower website. Is there a way to check what's in stock without clicking on each kava and then its pulldown? I am okay with the kava-pace of the shipping, and am totally aware of the mostly one-man show vs amazing kava tradeoffs but sometimes the site makes me want to set my computer on fire.

Yes, I admit to grumbling a little but it comes from a deep, enduring love of GHK micros. Yes, I do have Nene, but I drink micronized most often because I like strong kava (and dermo, evidently) and am often pressed for time. I usually make big CTAHR batches once a week when I can, but most of the time I can only chug a few tbs (likely more) of micro while I cook dinner.

Thank you Chris for all you do for me personally and the kava community.

Sincerely,
Big Fan o' GHK Micro

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Sorry but I sold out of all but the Nene micro. I harvested some other varieties but we have had a lot of rain the last few days and it is taking a bit of extra time to dry. I hope to have more in stock very soon. I am glad that you like my micro kava. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I went to the site this morning and it would appear that all of the micro is out of stock? I don't expect more than 1-2 to be available any more but I was surprised that even the Nene isn't available! Any idea when more micro might be available @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava ? I'm mostly interested in Ikaika, Nene, and Mahakea but would probably buy others too.