What's new

Where do I get the best value on Kava Kava extract?

Shawn Green

Kava Curious
I am new on this and would like to know what the best place is, and which brand is the best if it matters. I looked at amazons prices 10.75$ for a 2 Oz and it also doesn't say how potent it is. Is there a way to buy a powerful Kava Kava extract vile in bulk so that I can save money? (The power helps me use less and I want the extract because it can be used as a more reliable medicine.)
I would appreciate a timely response as I heard this works wonders with various different ailments.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am new on this and would like to know what the best place is, and which brand is the best if it matters. I looked at amazons prices 10.75$ for a 2 Oz and it also doesn't say how potent it is. Is there a way to buy a powerful Kava Kava extract vile in bulk so that I can save money? (The power helps me use less and I want the extract because it can be used as a more reliable medicine.)
I would appreciate a timely response as I heard this works wonders with various different ailments.
Welcome aboard, I deleted you're last thread as I am guessing you meant to reply here.

Bula Kava House has an extract coming out that I'm aware of and KWK has an instant drink mix you can get in different sizes. You can also buy instant kava which will always be the most potent (but most expensive) alternative.

Most of us including myself use medium grind which is the most effective and affordable way to drink kava.

Shawn Green

Kava Curious
Can you recommend a brand? I want the most potent and quantity for the money... I always assumed the syrum was the most potent. [EDIT:] Also, what place well like me get the potent stuff (I ask because amazon only allowed me to buy one of those 2 Oz viles but requires you to spend 10.00$ which is more than the vial costs.

Last edited: