What's new

Which One Should I Drink First?

D

Deathrydar

I just got my first ever delivery of kava from Bula Kava House.

I received 1/4 kilo of Boroguru and 1/2 kilo of FU'U

I figured the Fu'u seems to go out of stock, so I bought a larger amount.

Anyway, which one should I drink first when I can finally try this stuff????

Opinions:cool: please!!

D

Deleted User01

If I look at other posts where people are fighting the same demon, I think Boroguru is the way to go. Man, I tell ya, I would sit down and make a batch of both, a big batch of both. Find yourself some of those beer bottles with the lock cap on top and fill up those bottles and put them in the fridge. I think you need to have Kava ready on demand and ready to rock as needed. You can try both and see which one helps the most. As my old history teacher/baseball coach used to say, "What's the Class Motto?". Response, "Be Prepared". Oops, I gave myself away if anybody from my high school is lurking around here. LOL.

P.S. As a rule of thumb, Fu'u may be more euphoric and better for daytime consumption. Boroguru is nice for settling down at night and melting into the couch. Both will help you sleep. Sleep is a great healer. I already posted when I saw your schedule and I want to make sure you have something you can turn to very quickly if the going gets tough. And it will get tough my brother.

D

Deathrydar

If I look at other posts where people are fighting the same demon, I think Boroguru is the way to go. Man, I tell ya, I would sit down and make a batch of both, a big batch of both. Find yourself some of those beer bottles with the lock cap on top and fill up those bottles and put them in the fridge. I think you need to have Kava ready on demand and ready to rock as needed. You can try both and see which one helps the most. As my old history teacher/baseball coach used to say, "What's the Class Motto?". Response, "Be Prepared". Oops, I gave myself away if anybody from my high school is lurking around here. LOL.

P.S. As a rule of thumb, Fu'u may be more euphoric and better for daytime consumption. Boroguru is nice for settling down at night and melting into the couch. Both will help you sleep. Sleep is a great healer. I already posted when I saw your schedule and I want to make sure you have something you can turn to very quickly if the going gets tough. And it will get tough my brother.
Thanks! It's already tough. I feel sick and I am shaking and I feel disconnected and confused.....it sucks! :(:(:(:(:(