What's new

I Love Kava Friday Whoa there. It's looking like a Friday

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Here's my weekly bedtime story for @Deleted User01:

After my neck surgery they made me stay in the hospital for 4 days for observation. During that time they made wear a catheter (a first for me). The day I checked out, a nurse comes over to remove the catheter. While she is holding my dick by the ole corpus spongiosum with her left hand and the catheter tubing with her right she says to me: "This will hurt a lot less than when we inserted the catheter. I told her: "But I was under when they did that". So she says: "Oh... in that case this is going to hurt a lot more than that". Then I replied a few seconds later: "EEEEYOOOWWWW".

Happy Dreams jman. :)

Last edited:

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur

After my neck surgery they made me stay in the hospital for 4 days for observation. During that time they made wear a catheter (a first for me). The day I checked out, a nurse comes over to remove the catheter. While she is holding my dick by the ole corpus spongiosum with her left hand and the catheter tubing with her right she says to me: "This will hurt a lot less than when we inserted the catheter. I told her: "But I was under when they did that". So she says: "Oh... in that case this is going to hurt a lot more than when it was inserted". Then I replied a few seconds later: "EEEEYOOOWWWW".

Ouch

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I found this stunning piece of original artwork in a phnom penh market today...the only programme I've ever been able to watch after a session..
20170219_144148.jpg

D

Deleted User01

Sounds like you got Nurse Crachete. Sorry about that. The last time I got nurse Monique and she was complaining because she had to While she is holding my dick by the ole corpus spongiosum with her left hand and the catheter tubing with her right she says to me: Happy Dreams jman. :)
Sorry Headgie, sounds like you got nurse Crachet (rhymes with hatchet). The last time I was in the hospital, nurse Monique was complaining because she had to hold mine with both her right and her left hand. We became good friends after that. :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Sorry Headgie, sounds like you got nurse Crachet (rhymes with hatchet). The last time I was in the hospital, nurse Monique was complaining because she had to hold mine with both her right and her left hand. We became good friends after that. :hilarious:
Yeah she calls me her little pocket hose. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. :)

D

Deleted User01

If she refers to it as something that is used to put out fires ... then dat's a good thing. However, in your condition, you only have 1 choice ..... RUNAWAYYYYY .....

moff000

Kava Enthusiast

After my neck surgery they made me stay in the hospital for 4 days for observation. During that time they made wear a catheter (a first for me). The day I checked out, a nurse comes over to remove the catheter. While she is holding my dick by the ole corpus spongiosum with her left hand and the catheter tubing with her right she says to me: "This will hurt a lot less than when we inserted the catheter. I told her: "But I was under when they did that". So she says: "Oh... in that case this is going to hurt a lot more than that". Then I replied a few seconds later: "EEEEYOOOWWWW".

I had to go through this a few years ago...... Brought tears to my eyes!