What's new

Whole root for the first time!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
So dear husband is on his way to Hong Kong, finished floral arrangements for baby shower tomorrow - nothing else planned for the day so it's the perfect time to try out some fresh kava root from @Kavafied!
Took a few seconds to get a nice medium grind on my Vitamix. Gonna get shaking with my trusted and adored AluBall in anticipation of an even more relaxing afternoon - in about 4 hours or so!! Question is, can I wait that long?
I'll let you know how it goes!

Attachments

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Yea. Had a good breakfast so won't need lunch. Waka Root came in plastic ziplock bag - that's all I know. Going to assume it's a Fijian waka. What can I expect from this root?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
So far I've had one small shell and feeling pretty good. A light lifting of mood - like seeing a rainbow after a storm. I shook up just over 1 tbsp to 6ozs as I wasn't sure of the potency and I am something of a kava lightweight. So far I like it!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
So dear husband is on his way to Hong Kong, finished floral arrangements for baby shower tomorrow - nothing else planned for the day so it's the perfect time to try out some fresh kava root from @Kavafied!
Took a few seconds to get a nice medium grind on my Vitamix. Gonna get shaking with my trusted and adored AluBall in anticipation of an even more relaxing afternoon - in about 4 hours or so!! Question is, can I wait that long?
I'll let you know how it goes!
Hope the AluBall worked with that level of grinding. Also note, that this is the same Waka roots we offer on our website but milled to a traditional grind http://www.getkavafied.com/collecti...oot-waka-fiji-kava-powder?variant=11980406535

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Hope the AluBall worked with that level of grinding. Also note, that this is the same Waka roots we offer on our website but milled to a traditional grind http://www.getkavafied.com/collecti...oot-waka-fiji-kava-powder?variant=11980406535
I ground it up a tad more. As I wasn't sure of the potency, I used a little less than my regular 2tbs per 8oz. So far, so good. Feel a nice relaxation and sense of peace without sedation. Do some light chores around the house, then go and sit down for a while. Feeling happy, calm. Not much in the way of relieving the muscle pain in my shoulder but I'm kinda feeling not bothered by it!