What's new

Whoops

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Lately USPS has been taking about a month to get to Canada. I’ve gotten used to the cadence. You order your next couple pounds as soon as the box arrives.

on a whim I tried fedex for kalm with kava. Unbelievably it was here in two days. I’m now sitting on 12 pounds of kava, a litre of concentrate, 40 mints and a salt shaker of instant.

as if to prove my point an order from Kavafied has been stuck in customs for two weeks.
FedEx for the win

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Lately USPS has been taking about a month to get to Canada. I’ve gotten used to the cadence. You order your next couple pounds as soon as the box arrives.

on a whim I tried fedex for kalm with kava. Unbelievably it was here in two days. I’m now sitting on 12 pounds of kava, a litre of concentrate, 40 mints and a salt shaker of instant.

as if to prove my point an order from Kavafied has been stuck in customs for two weeks.
FedEx for the win
Sometimes I get orders arriving in the UK after 2 days with fedex, from Florida. They are the best experience I have had so far. DHL will charge you every time. UPS are ok but a bit slow. USPS are generally awful and quite expensive too.