What's new

Would Jesus drink kava?

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
I completely agree with his assessment. I'll also add that cultivating and distributing kava to others falls right in line with what Jesus preached. "Let your light shine before others that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in heaven." Growers and vendors are certainly good deed doers because the typical kava consumer's quality of life improves measurably. :happy:

D

Deleted User01

@shakas, this is like the 40th avatar change for you. Actually, that picture looks like you without the Jesus Hair from the old forum. :D And I mean that with all due respect .... to Jesus. :LOL: Now I have to google JenKem forums. Is that where the cool kids hang out?? :cool:

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
kava is the liquefied version of his philosophy
View attachment 3949
oh, wait...that's not what jesus looked like...
...here we go...
View attachment 3950
I doubt he would have smoked a chem stick, and wine was not forbidden. It depends on if Jesus was considered a nazarite in the Old Testament way. All grape products would have been forbidden. But if not then it would depend. "New wine" is generally understood as grape juice, but once again it wasn't forbidden:

Proverbs 31 (NLT)
4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, to guzzle wine.
Rulers should not crave alcohol.
5 For if they drink, they may forget the law
and not give justice to the oppressed.
6 Alcohol is for the dying,
and wine for those in bitter distress.
7 Let them drink to forget their poverty
and remember their troubles no more.

Kava on the other hand doesn't seem to have these hang ups, so why not? The key as always is moderation. If the drink, plant, script, Oprah, etc, controls you than it is forbidden to you. That my peso! ::chugger::