What's new

I Love Kava Friday Would you know it.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Fall is officially here in upstate NY. Leaves are gorgeous! Headed down to Ithaca for some college visits this weekend - probably hit some of the nice parks down that way and catch some leaves. Nothing like a nice stroll to some waterfalls while enjoying some kava.

On another mindblowing note.....I highly encourage folks to download the full res version and scan around the latest JWST Pillars of Creation! The $10B computer background generator strikes again:
https://webbtelescope.org/contents/media/images/2022/052/01GF44EV0PPW2BHJS9HMA1AGEK

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Steep potency drop-off this week from Art of Kava's Puariki to BiloVinaka from Amazon.
BiloVinaka is basically the O'Doul's of kava...the decaf of yanqona...the Olestra of sakau...
...seems to be clean, well processed proper root though. ::shell::
kava bird 2.jpg

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's FINALLY OVER, well it's been for a little bit, I find myself here sitting for half an hour staring at the floor, elated this day is finally over.

Squanch is on the way, arriving Monday but I couldn't wait until that dreaded day, lol, I got 2 bags of Kisa arriving for the weekend, in about oh 15-20 minutes.

Hope everyone has a wonderfully mellow, sleepy and most importantly, thoroughly rooted weekend!!

Bula
::KavaChug::

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late to the party. I most likely had some kava Friday night if I recall. Just the usual Borogoru shaken in an Aluball.

kw2292

Kava Curious
Steep potency drop-off this week from Art of Kava's Puariki to BiloVinaka from Amazon.
BiloVinaka is basically the O'Doul's of kava...the decaf of yanqona...the Olestra of sakau...
...seems to be clean, well processed proper root though. ::shell::
I have some Puariki on the way from Kava Society now. Pretty pumped about that one. Customs in LA has it now hopefully they don’t get thirsty