What's new

Would you "Shake It" for Kava?

Would you Sell your Body for Kava?

• Total voters

Sean D.

Kava Enthusiast
Given the evidence you have provided in your post, and after careful consideration and deduction, I have concluded that today is Friday!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
i dont have any kava (n)
my last several nights have been underwhelming :(
my dermo is all over me :arghh:
i suppose i'll take a week off :meh:
friday. :sleep:

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
Hey, going to the Roaddogs maybe? Much Love Roaddog....
Ya sure I'll go to roaddog's, that stuff looks tasty and it's about time to eat anyway. Thanks for the invite.

Oh never mind... didn't quite comprehend the post. Guess ill just throw some burgers on the grill here and pretend I'm at roaddog's... ::happyshell::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
No, I stold the picture off Facebook. LoL. It is a bad ass grill though huh? I took the picture, so I can see how its made. I have a couple car wash grates, I would like to weld some chain to. Much Love Roaddog....

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
No, I stold the picture off Facebook. LoL. It is a bad ass grill though huh? I took the picture, so I can see how its made. I have a couple car wash grates, I would like to weld some chain to. Much Love Roaddog....
Looks like the chain is running through a steel pipe sleeve, with a bolt through the sleeve and chain holding it in place and so each grate could be raised or lowered a bit to fit the circumstances... Nice design.