What's new

WoW or Stone?

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
I love stone but it's not as heavy a kava as it used to be. It's been awhile since I've tried WOW but if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with stone.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
They're fairly similar to me but stone is a bit more rough around the edges.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Stone. Its great stuff. Only kava i can truly say ive been couchlocked from. It leaves your body feeling a wonderful type of heavy and comfortable. I cant speak for wow as i havent tried it but ive read the effects can be hit and miss.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Stone baby!!!! As krazyforkava stated, today's stone isn't as strong as it was a year or 2 ago, but
it's still good stuff. I've never had much luck with Wow.

Actually, Black Sand to me isn't much different than Stone anymore. I *love* Black Sand. Same general
effect as stone, but you just need a titch more to get there.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Not too long ago I would of said Wow! but now it's hard for me to choose. They both have their own unique characteristics. Stone is heavy all around between effects, taste and on the stomach (if that's normally a problem for you). Also its appetite suppression is the worst I've ever witnessed. Wow! can be just as strong, possibly a notch below, but is the complete opposite as far as taste goes and stomach problems, at least for me. I'd consider it the easiest drinking strain around imo. Much easier to eat afterwards as well. But, of course Wow! is bit more expensive than Stone (I think $4 - $5 more).

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
well, looks like consensus is stone. Yes stomache issues can be a problem. I will have to go easy on it. I am thinking I will order a half pound of Stone this week and a half pound of wow next week and compair notes. Anyone ever try Tana Marang? I'm enjoying it right now. Good and strong, but does nothing for my back pain... Strange that it is heady yet still encourages slumber.

Rishi678

Kava Curious
Trying stone for the first time today and wow it is amazing.

more heady than wow which is pretty awesome... first time I experience the serious heady effects of a kava strain. Very strong with little nausea.

Big fan of this one.

starscolliding

Kava Curious
I've found half-half is way stronger than either alone. Not sure if that makes sense, but I've seen more and more threads about mixing varieties, there might be something to it.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I've found half-half is way stronger than either alone. Not sure if that makes sense, but I've seen more and more threads about mixing varieties, there might be something to it.
I've gotten some really great results from mixing. Nambawan + Borongoru, for instance, is rocket fuel for my brain.

Rishi678

Kava Curious
Might have to try mixing wow and stone! Though really the effects of stone are soooo perfect for m....

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
I just got 2lbs of WOW. Never tried the Stone. WOW def lives up to it's name. 2Tbls repeatedly mixed/squeezed thu 2 cups water is enough to krunk the hell out of damn near anyone. I'm sooo glad I discovered kava.

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
I just got 2lbs of WOW. Never tried the Stone. WOW def lives up to it's name. 2Tbls repeatedly mixed/squeezed thu 2 cups water is enough to krunk the hell out of damn near anyone. I'm sooo glad I discovered kava.
Whoa, a keeponkrunkin post. Welcome back to the forums :).

Rooty2D

Kava Curious
Yesterday I loaded 3 8 oz. bags of WOW in the cart but the site would not take my Credit Card , I went back today to seal the deal and they are all sold out of WOW . Hope they reorder because this is the best I have found for my insomnia .