What's new

I Love Kava Friday WTF Friday

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Just an FYI from Wikipedia: When a male finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level.[15] The male becomes dependent on the female host for survival by receiving nutrients via their shared circulatory system, and provides sperm to the female in return. After fusing, males increase in volume and become much larger relative to free-living males of the species. They live and remain reproductively functional as long as the female lives, and can take part in multiple spawnings.[2] This extreme sexual dimorphism ensures, when the female is ready to spawn, she has a mate immediately available.[16] Multiple males can be incorporated into a single individual female with up to eight males in some species, though some taxa appear to have a "one male per female" rule.[2]

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
What's the best lotion or something to do for my lizard hands haha... the dermo is starting ! Mainly from kneading though! My right hand is the worst ! All of a sudden yesterday I looked at my hand and thought I aged 60 years

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Just an FYI from Wikipedia: When a male finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level.[15] The male becomes dependent on the female host for survival by receiving nutrients via their shared circulatory system, and provides sperm to the female in return. After fusing, males increase in volume and become much larger relative to free-living males of the species. They live and remain reproductively functional as long as the female lives, and can take part in multiple spawnings.[2] This extreme sexual dimorphism ensures, when the female is ready to spawn, she has a mate immediately available.[16] Multiple males can be incorporated into a single individual female with up to eight males in some species, though some taxa appear to have a "one male per female" rule.[2]
Putting the WTF in WTF Friday...

What's the best lotion or something to do for my lizard hands haha... the dermo is starting ! Mainly from kneading though! My right hand is the worst ! All of a sudden yesterday I looked at my hand and thought I aged 60 years
Coconut oil! Toss some in your grog then toss some on your hands. I'll sometimes use enough coconut oil to cover my hands then do my straining. more oil after I wash up it soaks in pretty quick and doesn't leave you greasy. A little goes a long way.