What's new

I Love Kava Friday Yay It's that day again...

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Friday! I brought a nice big jug of traditional prep kava with me for Bring your Waka to Work Day ::tpbricky::
Most of us are going after work to a Thai/Sushi restaurant to celebrate our boss leaving for a better job. Plus I bring a double shell for my coworker every Friday. And yesterday she asked how would I feel if I drank more kava, so I brought more kava ::tanoa::
A few of my coworkers were all around the time clock area when I walked in, I raised up the jug and said there is kava in the frig if anyone wants any, I myself am getting twisted before dinner tonight.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Winpig, ok .. new rule! First member to put down a bowl of Kava early Friday morning gets to post the Friday Announcement if they can still type. :D Sorry SlowDraw McGraw (@Kapmcrunk), I think Winpig beat you to the punch. Or Punch Bowl .
Slow draw McGee over here. Let it be known that the first person to mention Friday on Friday gets the honor of having the Friday thread.

D

Deleted User01

Slow draw McGee over here. Let it be known that the first person to mention Friday on Friday gets the honor of having the Friday thread.
Plus ... they have to drink a pint of kava before they post. Dem is the rules. If you are a moderator, the kava for breakfast is waived. If you are a lowly peasant forum member, then it's the breakfast of champions for you. :sneaky:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha I can't drink kava in the morning sometimes... it prevents me from eating break fast... as we know is the most important meal and I seem to crash when I do if I don't eat soon after .
Candies seem to work fine though, they suppress the hunger a little but they re initiate my krunk from the night before without the struggle haha

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Friday! I brought a nice big jug of traditional prep kava with me for Bring your Waka to Work Day ::tpbricky::
Most of us are going after work to a Thai/Sushi restaurant to celebrate our boss leaving for a better job. Plus I bring a double shell for my coworker every Friday. And yesterday she asked how would I feel if I drank more kava, so I brought more kava ::tanoa::
A few of my coworkers were all around the time clock area when I walked in, I raised up the jug and said there is kava in the frig if anyone wants any, I myself am getting twisted before dinner tonight.
waka-flocka-flame.jpg

kavayo

Kava Enthusiast
How many do your have drinking kava now? Do they all like it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk