What's new

Yet another reason to Keep our Image Clean - DEA Project Synergy

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you Deleted User. 100% agree. The way we depict kava can have a heck of an impact on its future.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Deleted User, that is why I have always said to use kava the way they used it for thousands of years, use it in the traditional way, there are big differences between kava and what the DEA is looking at. Kava used in the traditional way is not on there radar. Kava with other questionable herbs and even in extracts could be a problem. Even Tudei kava could be a problem with the FDA if there are enough reports of the bad effects that most people get from drinking it.
Noble all the way and traditional all the way, that is the solution. Aloha.

Chris

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yes I agree. I must say, I have seen those chems, reek havoc on society. I just always use the word all natural, herbal supplement, that has a rich history in the south Pacific. That's my vague way of describing it to the unknown. Now it matters if I'm talking to a close friend, or someone random. To my good friends, I describe Kavas many hidden secrets, that I'm just beginning to learn. So ether way. I put good vibes behind it regardless. Thank you @Deleted User , for shining light on this. We do not need to be included in all that mess.:facepalm: There was 28 arrest today in the St. Louis area, for them. Just watched that on the news like 2 hours ago. They said the folks they arrested made an estimated 18million dollars, in the last 2 years. The whole thing grabbed my attention. Much love. Roaddog....

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
The nice thing about kava is that people aren't going all 28 Days Later on each other after drinking it. Quite the opposite actually. Hey, where's the Zombie emoticon option!?

Roaddog

Kava Who?
ya @TidyMinion , some dude in Miami, chewed off the face of another individual, it was thought to be, associated with these chems. I must say I tried the fake smoke, stuff, several years back. It was not for me. I never would try that salt crap. I feel that stuff is very dangerous. My general view on drugs, living in the US, is, making any thing illegal, defeats the purpose of freedom. Now I see no problem with restrictions, and banning substances that are just to dangerous to the public, like salts. I feel unfortunately prohibition of all drugs, has been very unsuccessful to the American people. Too many fathers trying to support there children, and getting busted. It breaks up the family unit. I also feel that theses laws have been used to discriminate, against minorities. The US is suppose to take in the poor and weary. well so it says on the statue of liberty (Thanks France). Now I realize that some of theses drugs, Like the salts, and other really scary drugs like PSP (take the S out and replace it with a C), I don't want to associate this thread to such an evil substance) Now the big killers like that should go. But I feel every thing else could be handled by doctors. A Herxxn addict, should be able to go to a doctor, (using universal health care) and get his fix. I know that's a little left wing of thinking. But I guess I'm left wing. I just believe the whole world should have an even chance of happiness, regardless, of where you come from, or what you do with your own body. I feel the government dose not need to play a role, in what I put in my body. But rather should play a biger role in informing the people, with real facts, and not facts, made up, for there agenda. With all that said, That Salt stuff is bad, also the fake smoke. But Im perfectly fine with the real. Just my 2 cents, I don't really like to talk politics, but, with these kind of things. Much love. Roaddog....