What's new

Yo dawg, I heard you liked kava.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Hey friends,
Just passing through to mention that I've got some kava videos in the works in cahoots with the Melo Melo Kava Bar in Berkeley.

They've retained me as reviewer and will be providing me with samples of kava to review from all over the kava marketplace. I'll also be doing videos on prep, kava basics, kava science and chemotypes as well as reporting on kava adoption in the US and the burgeoning kava culture. I'll have links and more details in a few weeks, but wanted to fire this across the Kava Forums bow, as I will be promoting the kava forums and the vendors I have interacted with on here in the videos in an attempt to goose the social networks in favor of kava promotion and kava awareness.

For some articles, I'm hoping members of the forum can lend me a little time for proofing my research and providing some input. For this I'll need amateur and professional scientists, botanists, chemists, etc. who are interested in contributing to the more propeller-headed videos I hope to produce.

Stay tuned to this space for new information. The Kap'm agreed to provide links to the YouTube channel, and the videos will provide back-links to the Kava Forums.

Cheers!

Let's have a great 2018 with kava, cool? I know I need kava more than ever this year.

Steve

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
*respect* Open and honest about being a reviewer. Could not come from a better person, many folks here have been guided by your knowledge and willingness to help so many "newbs"!