What's new

You guys having a hard time getting Kava?

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Ive ordered Kava from 3 different vendors on here over the past month and have received none of it. Im kind of wondering if Amazon or similar is better? Im getting damn frustrated. I live in the US so it isnt like i need sled dogs to deliver the mail.

On the bright side, i ordered kava kandy after Id ordered like 3 lbs of kava from different vendors and his order of Kava kandy arrived within 5 days.

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Are you in the United States ? I always get mine within 4 days if I order kava from the US. I think I've had packages arrive faster from New Zealand than I have from Canada. People ordering outside the US always say they have to wait several weeks.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Are you in the United States ? I always get mine within 4 days if I order kava from the US. I think I've had packages arrive faster from New Zealand than I have from Canada. People ordering outside the US always say they have to wait several weeks.
West coast of the US. I made orders going back to mid september im still waiting on.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
West coast of the US. I made orders going back to mid september im still waiting on.
Is there any tracking on them, any proggress? Have you checked your bill to make sure the orders actually went through? I'm on the west coast too, no problems here. 3 different vendors and no orders arriving implies something else happening other than all of them coincidentally failing to send your kava.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Here is the last one i made from one of the highly advertised vendors here:
"Your XXXX Kava order from October 6, 2016 is complete"
Essentially 10 days ago. Still nothing

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Who the hell are you ordering from lol. Ghk kwk, cactus kava i will get my order in 3 days or less. Sometimes 4 for GHK because its Hawaii

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Is there any tracking on them, any proggress? Have you checked your bill to make sure the orders actually went through? I'm on the west coast too, no problems here. 3 different vendors and no orders arriving implies something else happening other than all of them coincidentally failing to send your kava.
One said he just missed the Order and hes working on it (monday) and still have seen nothing. Ive had problems with Kalm before taking a few weeks to send my order.

I know the orders went through because they took money out of my paypal.

GHK is good as he sends tracking. He is also the fastest despite the fact hes the furthest away.

I guess if these guys want business they will re-examine customer service

Last edited:

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Honestly that's one of the reasons I stick with GHK lately is because his shipping is reliable and has a tracking number below, being in Canada I feel he is your best bet at least reliability. Although he did raise the price if shipping boroguru on me 8*(.

I've had good luck with BKH also.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I wouldnt worry too much, just contact them as im sure you have and they should correct it and make up for it in some way. Otherwise just dont buy from them. Im honestly surprised this happened... whom is the third vendor? Lol you only mentioned 2 .
Im sure it was a mistake on both ends though, odd, as shakas pointed out, but a mistake nonetheless... it is wierd that 3 vendors all messed up the order.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
I wouldnt worry too much, just contact them as im sure you have and they should correct it and make up for it in some way. Otherwise just dont buy from them. Im honestly surprised this happened... whom is the third vendor? Lol you only mentioned 2 .
Im sure it was a mistake on both ends though, odd, as shakas pointed out, but a mistake nonetheless... it is wierd that 3 vendors all messed up the order.
I updated my OP with the other one, which I did receive this morning. I didn't say 3 vendors messed up. I said I'd ordered from 3 starting a month ago and I'd yet receive a single one -- which at time time was correct.

If you look back at my OP, I was mostly just asking the question if anyone else was having this problem, because it did seem really strange. I really wasn't intending to flame any vendors. I order tons of stuff off the internet and in today's technology age you typically receive just about anything within 5-7 days. I don't think there's a guy on this forum who wouldn't get pretty frustrated after waiting basically a month to receive an order.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Update: I did get the Kalm with Kava this afternoon. Their shipping time wasn't too bad. It was just a week ago or so that I ordered.

For any vendors reading this, I think you can avoid issues with shipping if you just send out a tracking number. If I see an order is on its ways, even if slow, I'm fine wiht it. The radio silence is what tends to piss a person off.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Update: I did get the Kalm with Kava this afternoon. Their shipping time wasn't too bad. It was just a week ago or so that I ordered.

For any vendors reading this, I think you can avoid issues with shipping if you just send out a tracking number. If I see an order is on its ways, even if slow, I'm fine wiht it. The radio silence is what tends to piss a person off.
Problem is some vendors don't ship via priority mail, hence no tracking #.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I would order your KWK from Amazon. I often use the overnight option and have very little issue. If you're a prime member tuday delivery is free

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Problem is some vendors don't ship via priority mail, hence no tracking #.
All of the Kava I've ordered so far has come via a shipping method that can be tracked. US Priority mail is so cheap now a-days that there is no reason not to use it for stuff like this.