What's new

You guys having a hard time getting Kava?

verticity

I'm interested in things
Talk to the vendors. You mentioned @CactusKava and @Kalm with Kava . The shipping from both those vendors has always been prompt and hassle-free for me. If there is a problem with their shipping, I'm sure they would like to hear about it, and will do their best to make things right.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Oh, I see you got your KWK within a week. That is a typical shipping time for me: usually a little less than a week. GHK takes a bit longer coming from Hawaii. Patience, Grasshopper.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
USPS First Class Mail also comes with free tracking.
There are two kinds of First Class shipping: First Class Mail and First Class Package Service.

Within First Class Mail, there is a package type called "Large Envelope/Flat". This is essentially a flat envelope you would use to ship documents. It is the least expensive service you can get with USPS and it is not eligible for tracking services.

On the other hand, within First Class Package shipping, there is a package type referred to as a Thick Envelope (3/4"). It can be used to ship documents or thin objects that are less than 3/4" thick. It can be a little more expensive, but it includes tracking.

Even though USPS does not include tracking on the very cost efficient First Class "Large/Flat Envelope", they do return a reference number when a label is purchased.

Priority is still the way to go and costs less with a flat rate of $6.80, specially when it comes to a couple pounds of kava.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Update: I did get the Kalm with Kava this afternoon. Their shipping time wasn't too bad. It was just a week ago or so that I ordered.

For any vendors reading this, I think you can avoid issues with shipping if you just send out a tracking number. If I see an order is on its ways, even if slow, I'm fine wiht it. The radio silence is what tends to piss a person off.
Hi Krunkmaster! Sorry to hear about the delay with your kava! Usually orders are processed and sent out within 24 hours Sunday-Thursday (we don't ship Saturdays at this time). We did get a couple of reports that some packages were delayed by USPS an extra day or two last week for some reason and apologies for that. Tracking is sent out with all orders from Stamps.com (even first calss) but often gets routed to junk mail. In any case, if you ever have any problems again in the future - contact us through the site or here and we'll get you taken care of!

Last edited:

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
Ebay mood and mind 1oz tongan kava is the best. Really good . Just 1 Oz at a time don't buy more then that. They ll ship you low grade if you order more then 1 Oz .

ThePiper

Kava Lover
If thats true then i dont care how good it is they shouldnt get anyone's business baiting and switching like that. Are you 100% sure they didnt just turn over stock with two different batches?@Kavasseur that's what I would call a bait and switch bro

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
I order 4 oz at mood and mind and is different then the 1 Oz from eBay. The 1 Oz is greener and the 4 oz is light brown I am new to kava but so far that 1 Oz is good stuff.
Where can I buy
Kava Kava Root Extract, 30% Kavalactones? That's legit?

LoGun4340

Kava Curious
Ebay mood and mind 1oz tongan kava is the best. Really good . Just 1 Oz at a time don't buy more then that. They ll ship you low grade if you order more then 1 Oz .
After reading your comment below I would lean towards this vendor having little to no credibility. I responded to your recent post regarding the extract and some suggestions for a satisfying and authentic Kava experience, most likley more cost effective as well.

Last edited:

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Talk to the vendors. You mentioned @CactusKava and @Kalm with Kava . The shipping from both those vendors has always been prompt and hassle-free for me. If there is a problem with their shipping, I'm sure they would like to hear about it, and will do their best to make things right.
Morgan with Cactus got back to me and is sending me some Kava on the House. It sounded like he was honestly just dealing with alot of stuff and my order just accidentally fell through the cracks. I've always found Cactus to be very good in both quality and customer service.

I think I just had a run of bad luck with a few orders. All is good now. :D:D

Kavakiwi

Kava Curious
After reading your comment below I would lean towards this vendor having little to no credibility. I responded to your recent post regarding the extract and some suggestions for a satisfying and authentic Kava experience, most likley more cost effective as well.
I just buy another oz today is is light brown stuff not the same one they ship first time I try it was green could they be mix with K@? Is kava and K@ that good of a high?