What's new

You know when you've had enough kava when...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

You suddenly notice the individual pixels in the television screen.

Also

You're tired and want to sleep.

Dangerous stuff that kava is.

D

Deleted User01

You know you've had enough Kava when ...
You can't get off the couch to go make another shell.

You can barely make it up the stairs because it feels like you are carrying 100 pounds of bricks on your back.
That's the way I felt last night after Kava and then Supper. It was Mapulehu which makes me tired and ready to hit the couch.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You know you have had enough Kava
@Wigman , when you start making threads like this. Just kidding I love. It.

When you walk into a room and spend 2 solid minutes in thought, wondering why the hell you went into the bedroom to begin with, because you got side tracked by staring at the light buld.

When you try to teach a turkey how to make kava. You then no without a doubt You know you have had enough Kava. ::ricky::Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Your complaining 5 year old doesn't seem so annoying anymore...
You can add your Complaining Spouse to that list. "Yes, dear. I know dear. You are absolutely right dear." I think if more men drank Kava we could do away with domestic violence. The islanders said as much when they compared a man going home drunk vs. a man going home Krunk. The drunk wants to fight and the Krunk wants to make sweet, sweet, kava monkey love. :D And that's assuming he doesn't fall fast asleep the minute his head hits the pillow. :rolleyes:

blindy107

Kava Lover
You can add your Complaining Spouse to that list. "Yes, dear. I know dear. You are absolutely right dear." I think if more men drank Kava we could do away with domestic violence. The islanders said as much when they compared a man going home drunk vs. a man going home Krunk. The drunk wants to fight and the Krunk wants to make sweet, sweet, kava monkey love. :D And that's assuming he doesn't fall fast asleep the minute his head hits the pillow. :rolleyes:
Yeah it's a damned shame more folks don't imbibe. Maybe we could mellow out as a society for once.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
If it tasted like a zima, the whole world would imbibe. That's what people drink these days right? Zimas?
Ya, I think so. I believe that's why this is such a close community. At least that is what I have noticed about the kava lounge, very loving, giving and excepting community. I would say if kava tasted like Zima, This forum might not be as excepting. I mean lets face facts, You must be pretty tolerant, and excepting to even consume kava. Tolerent of its taste, and excepting of its benifets. Maybe you hit the nail on the head there Kapm. Thank goodness Kava does not taste like Zimas.

Haha, you're not wrong!
Well, I expected as much. Let me thank you for another brilliant Kava induced, thread. Roaddog...

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
::wow2::You know you have had enough
Kava when.

You go to the fridge to make ur after session snack and u decide to do a few chores. You grab the dishwasher soap, and some yogurt and a muffin. Put the yoghurt in the microwave and the muffin in the dishwasher and hit start. You put the soap in the fridge and u sit down thinking Iam still hungry where is my food them u go back I'm the kitchen and see what u did and u stand there laugh and go ok i did not think i was that krunk u decide to make another snack and this happens
image.jpg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....::jawdrop2::.