What's new

Forum News You pick our next giveaway

Which giveaway would you like to see?

• Paradise Kava - 2015 Extract Giveaway. One jar per week until we've done all the flavors.

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Gourmet Hawaiian Kava - 1 pound of Boroguru medium grind.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Kalm With Kava - 1 bottle of their Concentrate Mix.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok, so as you know, when it rains it pours, and I've got 3 different vendors who want to do a giveaway. Out of respect for each vendor I'd like to do one at a time.

So, I'm leaving it up to you, fellow kavasseurs, to choose the next giveaway, so vote here, and at the end of the week next week I'll get with the vendor you've chosen and we'll setup the giveaway!

Thanks guys and girls for making KavaForums the awesome place it is.

-Kap'm

D

Deleted User01

Jeez Kapm, tell us who the vendors are and we can tell you what we want from them. Pretty please ... :D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Jeez Kapm, tell us who the vendors are and we can tell you what we want from them. Pretty please ... :D
Are you using tapatalk? For some reason tapatalk doesn't show polls, but I assure you that the vendors are named in the poll.

D

Deleted User01

Well I'm just gonna ruffle some feathers with this one:p.. But I'm up for the Kalm Concentrate:D
Well ,they are doing one now. It's all good. If we know who the vendors are, then we can say stuff like, "I want a 3 strain instant Kava Sampler" for a giveaway. I thought Kapm was asking what 'we wanted' them to give away. I want them to give away the store. :LOL:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Waiter i'll have the kalm concentrate sautéed with a little boroguru a la gourmet hawaiian kava vinegrette and for my desert the paradise mint chocolate kava frappe would be divine ....wait your telling me this isn't a collaboration?::confused2::

Hmmm, must be courtesy of the Boronguru that just arrived. :joyful:

After all just the mere sight of the package arriving at my doorstep is a welcome reprieve from a rather harsh workweek; even more so because it's come so soon when the order was placed only 2 days prior to this one (on a Friday to boot ). :woot:

I really appreciate the promptness and quality of your product(s) @Kalm with Kava , in specific your Boronguru. With this only being my second purchase of the particular cultivar it somehow managed to mingle its way into a favorites book I store somewhere in my head and with y'all at the helm I'm quite positive of it remaining there. ;)

Regardless of what ends up in the giveaway I'd be proud to throw my name into the kava bucket. Foremost and because it's no mistake why the vendors on the forum still hold there placement here with no thought of migrating any time soon.

That's due in part to our wonderful joyess community of individuals whom share at the very least one great sentiment- Kava has made an innumerable yet subtle impact on all of our lives and the only thing that matters here is that we share those sentiments.

This is such a unique place for us all to meet and discuss among ourselves/with the vendors here as well and I honestly don't have any more I could ask for. Though to emphasize, I gave credit to Kalmwithkava for their upstanding business model but it cant be stressed enough how much the same should be said for every other vendor here. Their continuous presence's irreplaceable and as a personal shout out: I appreciate y'alls participation through the years, it wouldn't be the same without you.::awesomesmiles::

With that off my shoulders I first apologize to anyone whom has a differing opinion but my love of traditional root takes precedence. So after a long...erm okay rather short deliberation I'll poll in for the boroguru...you can never go wrong with a good batch of boroguru. :love:

Last edited:

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I have put all the options scribbled on paper inside a coconut shell, now if my beautiful assistant would take one out, .....looks like I have picked 10 pounds of Isa, hey who put that in there?

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
how will this giveaway work? Will there be a link to enter or is everyone automatically entered? Really been wanting to try the new extracts but can't afford to get them right now.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
how will this giveaway work? Will there be a link to enter or is everyone automatically entered? Really been wanting to try the new extracts but can't afford to get them right now.
There will be a place for entering the drawing. Don't worry, I'll make sure you know exactly how to get signed up once we go live with whatever giveaway is chosen.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Alright guys and gals, your votes have spoken, and we will be hosting a Paradise Kava extract giveaway series. Thanks for voting!