What's new

I Love Kava Friday That day

D

Deleted User01

Just came back from walking and the other walkers were amazed at how chill it was. It was in the low 60s which is Winter Temps in South Texas. And it's getting cooler tonight. I might have to cover the garden soon but I'm not complaining. Hope all the mosquitos die off soon ...
Have a good one everyone!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Ugh it's 76 and I have been cycling for a few hours while having a cold. I'm decrepit and need some kava to bring me back.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
80 degrees and sticky today doing field work, in between rains, but I will take that any day over snow/cold. It was nice to see the sun for half a day anyway. Been like Mordor around here the last week, and the dogs look like orcs and goblins after their potty breaks, since my yard has turned into a swamp lol.

verticity

I'm interested in things
80 degrees and sticky today doing field work, in between rains, but I will take that any day over snow/cold. It was nice to see the sun for half a day anyway. Been like Mordor around here the last week, and the dogs look like orcs and goblins after their potty breaks, since my yard has turned into a swamp lol.
One does not simply map the geography of Mordor.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
They are Osage oranges. I have this crazy ass gigantic Osage orange tree in the yard. They are about the size of a softball. When those thing hit the ground it makes such a loud sound.
Had to google, never heard of it. Strange looking orange, kinda looks like a jack fruit.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Just came back from walking and the other walkers were amazed at how chill it was. It was in the low 60s which is Winter Temps in South Texas. And it's getting cooler tonight. I might have to cover the garden soon but I'm not complaining. Hope all the mosquitos die off soon ...
Have a good one everyone!
The demise of the skeeters is always a good thing.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
They are Osage oranges. I have this crazy ass gigantic Osage orange tree in the yard. They are about the size of a softball. When those thing hit the ground it makes such a loud sound.
Although we used to call them mock oranges, we used to have osage orange trees in our back yard when I was a kid. My father cut them down after a few years because he kept getting tire punctures in his lawn tractor from the thorny branches that would drop from the trees. Those trees have the hardest wood I've ever seen.