What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
After discussions with Matt @Kavafied I can announce that I am becoming a distributor for the AluBall in the UK and Europe. At the present time I am not offering any kava for sale due to the regulations over here but that may change in the future even if only for use as a pet supplement. Prices are to be finalised in the next few days but I can guarantee that it will represent a significant saving against ordering direct due to the shipping costs and should also be a reduction in shipping time.

As a basic guide if you order 1 shaker with one ball it is $19.95 plus $18 for shipping. At the time of writing that amounts to £29.20. I am anticipating the cost from the UK to be around £20 including postage meaning a saving of £9 based on the exchange rate right now. The price may vary in the future due to exchange rate fluctuations when I order. Shipping to Europe will be slightly more but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Individual balls will be available for sale too and again prices will be finalised soon. I expect to be receiving my first shipment soon so if you are interested then please get in touch via email at [email protected]

I will soon list this in the marketplace here on the forums and provide details of how to order and pay. Thanks.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry you did not say that a few days earlier ^ ^I already have the aluball and had to pay a lot of shipping costs -.-

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Ok, I have finalised prices for UK and Europe with shipping. I've tried to keep the costs down as much as possible but shipping costs to get the product here are quite high so the total price reflects that however I have still managed to keep the total cost way below the cost of buying direct.

For 1 shaker bottle and 1 ball the price is £18

For 1 individual ball the price is £14

Shipping to the UK for up to 2 shakers and/or 2 or 3 balls is £4

Shipping to Europe for 1 item is £5, for two items is £6.

You can pre order now, the product is due to arrive early next week and will be shipped as soon as it arrives. Pay via paypal to [email protected] . For a bank transfer contact me on the same address.

All this information will soon be in the marketplace and I am considering website options.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've just tried to order from realkava.com aka kava kauai and it appears they are no longer shipping to the UK! This is a shame as they sell some good kava. I am getting ready to get a shipment together through stackry.com so I will have to get their kava sent on that shipment too. Such a shame.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Not yet, I don't think I need one just yet. You're the first person I will ask if I need help though, maybe in return for some kava ;-)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@yiki @tutti196 I would dearly love to but as it's illegal I would just come up against the same problems as everyone else. All I can hope is that in the coming years we can get the law changed in the UK and the rest of Europe regarding kava and when that time comes I am already set up to start importing and selling :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
In actual fact I wonder where I would stand on "passing on" some of my stash to other forum members as a pet supplement only? I do tend to keep my stocks quite high... hmmm, I'll think about it.