What's new

I Love Kava Friday The day. Friday

D

Deleted User01

I'm going to prepare a batch of Hanakapi Ai' today and hunker down for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane headed this way. No worries, I'm on high land. Happy Hurricane Friday! :D
P.S. In the old days, hurricane parties meant booze and more booze. Not no mo'.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I'm going to prepare a batch of Hanakapi Ai' today and hunker down for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane headed this way. No worries, I'm on high land. Happy Hurricane Friday! :D
P.S. In the old days, hurricane parties meant booze and more booze. Not no mo'.
it's 42F here but forecast says we might make it to 71. Yesterday maxed at 65. Fall came fast. But hey, kava! I see my friends: heady in the front seat, heavy in the back seat, which seat shall I take? I'm thinking Fiji. I'm thinking Squanchies blend. It's impossible to go wrong.

Just got an email from my son, the one who horked the Honokane Iki, the concentrate, the candies, ......

"
I've been making kava and it's really great. What I do is use two tablespoons in that bag and knead in 3 cups cold water for 10 minutes. Then I do a second wash where I kneed in about 2 cups cold water for 5 or so minutes. Is there a better way to make grog, that will get me more bang for my buck and/or keep my kava root useful for longer?

Also this stuff is fantastic, please send more.

Love,

J

"

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
it's 42F here but forecast says we might make it to 71. Yesterday maxed at 65. Fall came fast. But hey, kava! I see my friends: heady in the front seat, heavy in the back seat, which seat shall I take? I'm thinking Fiji. I'm thinking Squanchies blend. It's impossible to go wrong.

Just got an email from my son, the one who horked the Honokane Iki, the concentrate, the candies, ......

"
I've been making kava and it's really great. What I do is use two tablespoons in that bag and knead in 3 cups cold water for 10 minutes. Then I do a second wash where I kneed in about 2 cups cold water for 5 or so minutes. Is there a better way to make grog, that will get me more bang for my buck and/or keep my kava root useful for longer?

Also this stuff is fantastic, please send more.

Love,

J

"
Like Father like son, damn if that ain't some genetics.

D

Deleted User01

Saw the doc yesterday. Doing great and cleared for all activities again. So doing some kava and heading for the Bunga Bunga room to start my new Bunga Bunga Diet. :)
Hoot Hoot!
Are you cleared for a little MooTang action? You sound like you are ready to run a marathon. Or in your case, a MooaThon.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Saw the doc yesterday. Doing great and cleared for all activities again. So doing some kava and heading for the Bunga Bunga room to start my new Bunga Bunga Diet. :)

Hoot Hoot!
Thats great news. So the brace is off & your neck feels good?