What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's Friday!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Got some newly harvested Hiwa headed my way today, I'm sure it will more than make up for the incredibly weak, nearly worthless, Mood & Mind kava I bought in a pinch the other day. ::KavaChug::

D

Deleted User01

Happy Houston Astro Day! There parade begins shortly.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Happy Friday. How about some ni-Van pop music...
Lexar Ft GB Man & Znider - The 4 Corners of Ambae

Paul Wari - Political Crisis
(I can't understand most of the lyrics, but based on the youtube comments this song has a positive message... something about unity)

KYMVN - Ambae Aelan

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So is there a special tradition with the forums having Kava on friday?
Occasionally in the past kavaforums would get pretty serious with the topics at hand. The Friday thread is a place for us to unwind and let go to get ready for a relaxing weekend :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am getting my Alubottle today with 3 aluballs and a 1/2 pound of Supreme to break it in. Happy times, now if the mail could get here already, that would great!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am getting my Alubottle today with 3 aluballs and a 1/2 pound of Supreme to break it in. Happy times, now if the mail could get here already, that would great!
I got my pink AluBall yesterday and I've been double balling today. Right now it's a blend of one ball Kava Tonga and the other is Squanch. My Thursdays tend to last a couple of days at least.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I got my pink AluBall yesterday and I've been double balling today. Right now it's a blend of one ball Kava Tonga and the other is Squanch. My Thursdays tend to last a couple of days at least.
I just triple balled 6 tbs of Kava Supreme in the Alubottle. I am krunked out of my mind, got 6 shells in two washes out it. I am impressed. Definite upgrade.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I just checked the maximum number of balls that fit in the AluBottle is 4. It's actually big enough in diameter that is larger ball would fit... Any plans to make a 4 or 8 tablespoon capacity ball, @Kavafied ?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I just checked the maximum number of balls that fit in the AluBottle is 4. It's actually big enough in diameter that is larger ball would fit... Any plans to make a 4 or 8 tablespoon capacity ball, @Kavafied ?
I put the 4th ball in there for shits and giggles but three balls is the equivalent to double ballin' on the original Aluball.

Any plans to make a 4 or 8 tablespoon capacity ball
I've been bugging him about this forever, lol. I think in theory it would be awesome but probably not cost effective.