What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday. We made it.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Hot dayum. Or in this weather I should say cold dayum. We're here! Or.. if you can read this you're still alive! Woo hoo.

I'm krunk, therefore I am.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
It's Friday and the weather finally warmed up a bit. We had snow on the ground for 4 days before it melted. That's a record for down here.

As an old fart from a colder climate, sometimes I wonder if kids are missing out on the ritual of listening to the radio for school delays.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's Friday and the weather finally warmed up a bit. We had snow on the ground for 4 days before it melted. That's a record for down here.

As an old fart from a colder climate, sometimes I wonder if kids are missing out on the ritual of listening to the radio for school delays.
If it snows enough up here like it did a few weeks ago, everyone gets a snow day. :)

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
If it snows enough up here like it did a few weeks ago, everyone gets a snow day. :)
At times like that I take solace in the fact that in Antarctica right now they're enjoying the warmest part of summer. I wonder if anyone has enjoyed kava down there?

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
At times like that I take solace in the fact that in Antarctica right now they're enjoying the warmest part of summer. I wonder if anyone has enjoyed kava down there?

Holy crap I'll never complain about the cold again. Now where did I put that suntan lotion?

Zaphod

Kava Lover

You are behind the times my friend. The rituals have gotten more complex and they all wait for the school wide text or in our case our superintendent is on twitter and keeps them in limbo to the last second (and actually pretty funny). The rituals include wearing pajamas backwords or inside out, flushing ice down the toilet before bed, tossing ice over your shoulder....
If you want a good laugh check out his last snow day tweet pic.twitter.com/Ww0ldTf068

Kava Mang

Kava Curious
Been poppin kava candies to get me through the work day. I think i will traditionally prep some Borogu for a wonderful Friday evening krunk session! (haven't done anything but Aluball in weeks)

Bula to Friday!

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
You are behind the times my friend. The rituals have gotten more complex and they all wait for the school wide text or in our case our superintendent is on twitter and keeps them in limbo to the last second (and actually pretty funny). The rituals include wearing pajamas backwords or inside out, flushing ice down the toilet before bed, tossing ice over your shoulder....
If you want a good laugh check out his last snow day tweet pic.twitter.com/Ww0ldTf068
PJ's inside out AND backwards? That's high tech! In my day we would just put a snowball in the freezer before bed.