What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I spent the better part of the morning thinking it was Thursday, kava coming tomorrow, what a long, bizarre week, 9 inches of snow last Saturday, 79 degrees on Tues. and back to mid 30's today... I can't wait till Spring, It's the best part of the year and outdoor rooting weather.

Have a good one everyone. ::KavaChug::

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I spent the better part of the morning thinking it was Thursday, kava coming tomorrow, what a long, bizarre week, 9 inches of snow last Saturday, 79 degrees on Tues. and back to mid 30's today... I can't wait till Spring, It's the best part of the year and outdoor rooting weather.

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who gets their days mixed up. What kava are you getting?

gork

Kava Enthusiast

Oh the weather here is a mess! one day it's 70 next 6 inches of snow today it's been bouncing from 50 do 15 all day. And I can't wait for summer. And want normal weather.