What's new

I Love Kava Friday The day.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Here we are finally! My day ends whenever the Melomelo gets here, guessing around 3, :).

Hey Kapm, we got some flurries already with 6 more inches on the way...yay, snow in April.

WaltonGroggins

a.k.a. "Kount Grogula"
Happy Friday folks

Had 2tsp Pouni Ono around 8am, as I do most mornings, and intend to enjoy my first batch of Squanch Fijian Waka (prepared last night) later this evening. I'm eager to try it, since I've so far just made grog with Real Kava's Vanuatu root (which is great).

I still have a little Vanuatu left. Was thinking that after this batch of Squanch I'd try my first experiment with a 1:1 blend.

Anybody tried this combo?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Happy Friday folks

Had 2tsp Pouni Ono around 8am, as I do most mornings, and intend to enjoy my first batch of Squanch Fijian Waka (prepared last night) later this evening. I'm eager to try it, since I've so far just made grog with Real Kava's Vanuatu root (which is great).

I still have a little Vanuatu left. Was thinking that after this batch of Squanch I'd try my first experiment with a 1:1 blend.

Anybody tried this combo?
they are both similar in many ways, though not taste. Both very strong, very balanced. It'll be good for sure, though the experience of the blend won't be very different from either except that I predict you'll feel a few distinctive aspects of each in the blend, e.g. Squanch has a euphoria element not found in that Vanuatu. It'll be strong, and balanced...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Here we are finally! My day ends whenever the Melomelo gets here, guessing around 3, :).

Hey Kapm, we got some flurries already with 6 more inches on the way...yay, snow in April...
Join the snow kava club. Scrape off a good few inches of snow, then get that pristine layer to make some snowkava.

Edit: Like this! (from a year ago)
snow.jpg

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
First night back on kava for a long time after reducing some of the pharmaceuticals I take.. Gotta say feel lovely right now. Praying for no rash and itching afterwards as I have had in the past!

WaltonGroggins

a.k.a. "Kount Grogula"
they are both similar in many ways, though not taste. Both very strong, very balanced. It'll be good for sure, though the experience of the blend won't be very different from either except that I predict you'll feel a few distinctive aspects of each in the blend, e.g. Squanch has a euphoria element not found in that Vanuatu. It'll be strong, and balanced...
Perfect! That's about what my aim is with that blend.

I predict that the next blend I have in mind (Melomelo/Kumakua) will be more novel.

Thanks for the input, Krunkie

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Join the snow kava club. Scrape off a good few inches of snow, then get that pristine layer to make some snowkava.

Edit: Like this! (from a year ago)
View attachment 9049
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.

@Kapmcrunk I sincerely hope we don't get any snow this weekend. I've got a god case of Spring fever going, and ice and snow just don't fit into that. Having said that, GO PREDS !!!