What's new

I Love Kava Friday Happy Friday!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

rapunzel

Kava Enthusiast
So ready for this, but still at the office. Jealous of those who are already enjoying kava Friday!

I do plan to kick it off with a couple orders - will try some new things, get some of my stand bys, and generally stock up for an upcoming cross country vacation!

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Luckily I don't work today. Already am enjoying my friday kava, strainer hasn't come in yet but I had leftover Borogu and just topped off my usual amount with Moi and it did the trick as I wait. Gonna go metal detecting later, hope I find something cool. A handful of coins is just fine too but I want this to be the trip I find my first piece of at least silver.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Luckily I don't work today. Already am enjoying my friday kava, strainer hasn't come in yet but I had leftover Borogu and just topped off my usual amount with Moi and it did the trick as I wait. Gonna go metal detecting later, hope I find something cool. A handful of coins is just fine too but I want this to be the trip I find my first piece of at least silver.
Hi muddywaters, what country are you in? Have you seen the comedy Detectorists?

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
View attachment 9285
@kastom_lif I can't tell exactly what's going on, but it looks like it has something to do with kava, and these trucks look like gifts, so I assume that's a good thing!
@Kapmcrunk, "The island of Santo is starting to see the results of kava investment this year. Local businessman Simeon Aru has touched so many hearts this year in the kava business. Today, people witnessed 3 more automobiles for driving around Santo, making it a total of 6. From that figure, 5 for the Canal Fanafo area and 1 for Eastern Santo."

Canal is another name for Luganville, the main town. Fanafo is an interior village on the river above town, and the famous location of the Nagriamel movement in the 70's and 80's.

There has got to be more than 6 functional automobiles total on the whole island of Espiritu Santo. These 6 may be a fleet for Dipatmen blong Agrikalja, or maybe for private kava farmers.

In Vanuatu, every kind of automobile is a "trak." Even cars are trucks. Trak ya oli flas we, be oli taff bitim G-11.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
@Kapmcrunk, "The island of Santo is starting to see the results of kava investment this year. Local businessman Simeon Aru has touched so many hearts this year in the kava business. Today, people witnessed 3 more automobiles for driving around Santo, making it a total of 6. From that figure, 5 for the Canal Fanafo area and 1 for Eastern Santo."

Canal is another name for Luganville, the main town. Fanafo is an interior village on the river above town, and the famous location of the Nagriamel movement in the 70's and 80's.

There has got to be more than 6 functional automobiles total on the whole island of Espiritu Santo. These 6 may be a fleet for Dipatmen blong Agrikalja, or maybe for private kava farmers.

In Vanuatu, every kind of automobile is a "trak." Even cars are trucks. Trak ya oli flas we, be oli taff bitim G-11.
These are giveaways to the farmers or sub-dealers that supply the most root to weathy local businessman Simeon Aru. It's not just about who supplied the most kava this year, but about securing future supply lines. With the massive replanting efforts underway, the race is on to divide up the pie between the main players, and balloon-trucks are the bait.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Bu-Laa Tribe

Kava Curious
Bula, gang!

Sliding through some Supreme. First really hot weather this weekend in CA. Shouldn't move around too much you know. Might overheat and blow a gasket.

Better to get krunky in this heat than kranky.