What's new

I Love Kava Friday That Nth day of the week.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Just in time I got 3lbs plus some micro all headed to my mailbox today for that trip to the in-laws next week! It was going to be a close call since we leave Saturday morning, and my current stock is way too low for a week with the in-laws....

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
Finally Friday. My son got all four wisdom teeth out on Wednesday and I have been a nervous wreck all week. He is doing fine. He slept a lot the first day and a half. They said he bled more than normal because the process was a little more involved since one tooth was laying flat on its side and trapped under the gums and a second tooth was partially impacted. Kava has kept me calm enough to deal with this. He is more awake today and only a little sore. He handled it all like a champ.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Finally Friday. My son got all four wisdom teeth out on Wednesday and I have been a nervous wreck all week. He is doing fine. He slept a lot the first day and a half. They said he bled more than normal because the process was a little more involved since one tooth was laying flat on its side and trapped under the gums and a second tooth was partially impacted. Kava has kept me calm enough to deal with this. He is more awake today and only a little sore. He handled it all like a champ.
Maybe he would benefit from some too...idk.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I have offered him some before because he gets anxious sometimes. He doesn't want any. Not even the kava candies. He had pain pills the first two days and now he will only take ibuprophin when absolutely necessay. He hates having to take anything at all.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have offered him some before because he gets anxious sometimes. He doesn't want any. Not even the kava candies. He had pain pills the first two days and now he will only take ibuprophin when absolutely necessay. He hates having to take anything at all.
How about a KWK instant mix with apple juice? don't tell him it's kava. :)

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Not to be picky; but technically I think Friday is the 6th day of the week. That seems apparent in the layout used in pretty much any calendar. I probably just need a shell; though that never stopped me from opening my mouth before. 5th day of the work week!

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Not to be picky; but technically I think Friday is the 6th day of the week. That seems apparent in the layout used in pretty much any calendar. I probably just need a shell; though that never stopped me from opening my mouth before. 5th day of the work week!
Depends on where you are on the planet. I updated the title to be more inclusive. :)

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Any day can be K day if you want it to be! I don't think anything has killed pain for me like kava has, advil/whatever has never done much of anything for me. Can't even remember the last time I ever took any OTC medicine. I actually like Thursdays the most for some reason, they're the most relaxing even if Fridays I tend to be the most energetic.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Heres a little algo i wrote for me to know if its kava day or not. Its jscript and can be used on any browser.

var k=8; //constant for kava day
var x; //denotes day of week (1-7)

if (x mod 8 + 8 - x == k) then alert("Hooray, its kava day!!");