What's new

Tolerance maintenance

VileVanGogh

Once a reverse tolerance is achieved, does one have to continuously drink kava in order to maintain it? Could someone perhaps drink it once or twice a week and still feel a solid amount of the effects? What about once every two weeks? Could someone stop for a month and return and feel the effects right away?

This is the closest thing to an answer I could find:
"Kavalactones build up in the body, and the more frequently you replenish them, the more effect you will receive off of your given amount"

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Once a reverse tolerance is achieved, does one have to continuously drink kava in order to maintain it? Could someone perhaps drink it once or twice a week and still feel a solid amount of the effects? What about once every two weeks? Could someone stop for a month and return and feel the effects right away?

This is the closest thing to an answer I could find:
"Kavalactones build up in the body, and the more frequently you replenish them, the more effect you will receive off of your given amount"
Hi and welcome to KF.

Once you break through RT you should be fine. I've gone several weeks without grog and if nothing less, it's even better when you get back.