What's new

Medium Grind kava sold out

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I marked all my medium grind kava as sold out. I did this because I have a stubborn kidney stone, got out of the hospital yesterday and still have the stone, not in the bladder yet so there is a lot of pain when it moves and till it gets to the bladder then i won;t be doing much.
Hopefully soon the medium grind will be back up for sale and I will be back to normal. Thanks to all of you and aloha.

Chris

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I marked all my medium grind kava as sold out. I did this because I have a stubborn kidney stone, got out of the hospital yesterday and still have the stone, not in the bladder yet so there is a lot of pain when it moves and till it gets to the bladder then i won;t be doing much.
Hopefully soon the medium grind will be back up for sale and I will be back to normal. Thanks to all of you and aloha.

Chris
2020 is involving way too many hospitals for our kava crew. Get better soon, Chris.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope it passes painlessly and swiftly.

Also, I think this may be time to mail HVNP one small cinder that was hiding inside a bag of kava. I keep it on the bookshelf in a place of honor, but you know how dakine no like her pohakus leave da ʻāina.

schatz

itchin for kava

Chris
Chris, a couple of years ago I also had a severe fight with a couple of kidney stones and I think I mentioned them to this forum. Anyway it was about Chanca Piedra, a Peruvian tea that stands for Stone Breaker, it really helped me. You might want to look into this, I had 2 stones one on left and one on the right and had ultra sounds to show they were there and then had a C.T. scan per my Docs request a few weeks later and they were gone. I owe it to Chanca I believe, and I owe this mostly to not having insurance, so I rely on alternatives to save money and be smart and probably better off most of the time anyways. It just seems to me that western or mainstream medicine is good for a broken bone or orthapededic issues, but when it comes to subtle or strange issues I like to pursue alternatives. Good luck bud, and let us know and I can't recommend Chanca Pieadra anymore than It was a miracle for me.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Oh man, that sounds painful. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you re my request for some instant nene before I leave on my little vacay. Hope you get well soon, and try as many natural remedies as you can. If you believe in the power of kava, then you're bound to have faith and healing with something natural.

Enwoueï

Kava Curious
Hello Chris, is your current batch of Mo'i the same one that you were selling in mid-October 2019?
Mahalo.